Reporting to the Service Manager, the position is travelling from work site to company plant in Mississauga. Working alongside the Service Technician and assisting with day to day tasks and assigned duties.
To serve our customers better each and every day we need great people!
That’s why we approach our passion for our company with the same passion for our people. We know that the right people in the right positions can do incredible things, and we love watching that happen.
Major Responsibility Areas - Assisting with the lead hand to;
- Service and install docks, doors and related equipment
- Repair and Troubleshoot defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Promote the company’s operational visions, values, and goals
- Participation in training or other team activities to support ongoing continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, or his/her designate.
- Knowledge of power tools
- You must be a service-oriented individual with good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy products and equipment
- Must be punctual and be mechanically inclined
- Comfortable working with heights
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to adapt and maintain performance in changing work environment
- Effective interpersonal skills required
- Must be able in a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage conflict, foster good team and inter-department relations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Dock and door service and installation experience preferred.
- Must be able to work during ANY type of weather (indoors/outdoors.)
Come work with us!
We offer our employees top wages based on experience and competitive and comprehension benefit package and pension plan.