Hey There, My client who is from the Agro-food business, is looking to hire a Millwright. So our focus is on food processing equipment such as pumps, valves, heat exchangers, homogenizer and separators.
- Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Disassemble machinery and equipment when there is a problem
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components
- Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure that the machine is running smoothly
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
- operating hoisting and lifting devices as necessary during the repair of machinery
- working independently and with others to solve mechanical and technical problems
- communicating , persuading, and explaining to others what needs to be done
- working accurately with numbers, and on occasion doing basic drawings of machine parts
- cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machinery
- hand and power tools as necessary
- Respect and promote the values of the company.
- Ensure a clean and safe workplace. Participate in the Occupational Health and Safety Management and Prevention Program.
- Contribute to maintain a healthy organizational climate through good decision making habits and attitude.
- Any other related tasks.