- Obtain pertinent pre-sales information from existing and potential customers.
- Prepare accurate, professional quotations in a timely manner.
- Track and follow-up on quotations; process orders via phone, fax, email.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Attend trade shows as required to further develop business contacts and opportunities.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and company position.
- Participate in daily sales meeting.
- Ensure effective internal communication with other departments.
- 0-2 years experience in sales and sales related fields.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
What We Offer
- Healthcare Benefits.
- BBQ’s, Pot lucks, Annual Golf Tournament.
- Interesting and challenging workplace.
- Chance to see and be involved with our products from start to finish.