Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
As a Fixed Asset Inventory Specialist your responsibility is to ensure the proper setup, validity and compliance of capital assets, inventory and vendor master according to Group polices, ASPE and IFRS principles. Strong communication skills are essential in this role as you are responsible for facilitating and co-ordinating with other departments to ensure that valid information is tracked according to budget; communicated throughout the Company; accurately recorded according to Group policy and closed according to specific deadlines. Experience with audits is an asset as you will also be supporting year-end and internal audits where relevant.
What you will be doing:
- Work with project managers to review data and ensure that assets are valid, complete and are in adherence with Group guidelines and IFRS/ASPE.
- Coordinate and direct meetings with departments for project tracking against budget and to anticipate completion dates.
- Ensure proper distribution and settlement to appropriate definitive classifications with proper amortization parameters. This includes accurate setup for master data management according to group policy.
- Reconciliation and review of expenditures to ensure accurate recording and ensure proper close out of projects in accordance with IFRS/ASPE.
- Audit areas to ensure proper asset tagging and tracking to ensure process is completed.
- Maintain master data for vendor relationships to ensure setup of approved Vendors in SAP in adherence with the Group policy
- Work with procurement departments to ensure proper process and valid vendors are maintained
- Assist departments to ensure that proper assessments and adequate due diligence has been put in place for all new and existing vendors in accordance with Governance, risk and control initiatives
Inventory reconciliation and month end follow up
- Inventory audit checks throughout the year on a test basis
- Work with departments to ensure proper process is in place for cycle counting and reconciliation
- Support with audit of inventory counts and reconciliation at year-end
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis of inventory transactions on a month to month basis
- Support for all internal and external audits for assets.
- Reporting of capital assets in comparison with budget.
- Assist with government funding programs for assets
- Support for year-end and internal audit
- Completion of tasks for the month-end close
Quality and Food Safety
- Ensure all program requirements/standards regarding quality and food safety are implemented, practiced and maintained
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has a minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role. Manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Can gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Has experience with fixed assets
- Possesses excellent computer skills, specifically Excel and ERP experience; preferably SAP
- Is excellent at communication both verbal and written
- Is detail Oriented
- Has obtained (or is currently obtaining) a post secondary degree or diploma in Accounting or related field
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.