Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
- Loading, and off-loading of trucks
• Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
• Receive raw materials, ingredients and packaging into the plant.
• Ship finished product from the production floor to the storage.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Follows all Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Locating stock into warehouse racking, including operation of a fork lift truck. Retrieval of stock, when required for line setup and pick/pack teams
• Follows all company safety procedures and policies including wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), using proper lifting techniques, and properly locking out equipment.
• Retrieves supplies and materials; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to production location
- The successful candidate must have / be:
• Minimum of 1 years of Forklift Experience in a Warehouse/Production environment
• Experience driving counter balance, reach trucks and walkies
• Knowledge of Automated Shipping Systems / RF Technology
• Experience using SAP is a strong asset
• Ability to perform heavy lifting – 50lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work rotating shifts (days, nights, afternoons)
• Willing to work overtime
• Non-smoking environment
• Able to work rotating shifts to support a continuous operation (Days, Nights, Afternoons, Weekends
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.