CHOICES is seeking a Summer Art Program Coordinator, to join its team. If you are enrolled in a Field of study such as Creative Arts, Design, Art history, Art Therapy this would be an asset. Students from Developmental Service Worker, Social Service Worker, Therapeutic Supports programs are also encouraged to apply.
If you are:
- Able to assist with developing and implementing an art program designed to support adults with developmental disabilities
- Able to create activities that explore various art mediums and encourage individuals to participate in artistic design.
- Engage in the local art community by visiting local museums and galleries.
- A dedicated creative learner with a professional image
- A student who is returning to full time studies in the upcoming year
CHOICES wants you!
Requirements and Expectations:
- Ability to assist with developing a calendar of events and activities, purchasing supplies and leading groups through various art projects
- Ability to create a project plan and execute
Bona Fide Requirements:
- The ability to speak, read, and communicate in English.
- Ability to participate in and pass mandatory Health and Safety and Quality Assurance Measures training
Submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources and quote competition #19-14