Packing Supervisor - Night Shift
Leadership position in Packing area at Fred’s Bread (production facility) located in North York.
Responsibilities would include
- Reporting directly to the Night Production Supervisor / Night Shift Supervisor
- Leading a crew of 4 – 6 individuals
- Accurately picking and packing each customer orders as per the packing slips or as requested by Manager/Night Production Supervisor/Night Shift Supervisor
- Specific tasks will be assigned before during and after your shift such as:
- Overseeing orders ensuring right amounts for individual customers have been accurately packed.
- Picking actual product and making sure crew is accurate with amounts packed
- Cleaning and stacking racks and reporting any problems to supervisors
- A regular 5 day shift, until the job is completed each day, is required
Experience in a leadership role in a Bakery is beneficial but will train
$16.00 - $18.00 per hour depending on experience