Alio creates a state-of-the art software platform used across multiple industries and verticals, and we want you to be a part of our team!
We are currently in search of a Software Developer to create and maintain software. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment!
- Develop and maintain new and existing application programs using programming specifications, according to scheduled deadlines
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of existing software
- Write and test procedures from the program specifications
- Provide design recommendations and technical solutions to meet business requirements and established operating standards
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary
- Software design and development tasks may include GUI, class libraries, web pages and integration and/or systems work
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management, our operations team, technical support colleagues, as well as internal and external clients
- Experience developing the following programming languages and frameworks:
- .Net Framework
- Asp.Net Development of Web Applications
- Transact-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Excellent understanding of:
- Microsoft desktop and Server Operating Systems.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) and hosting web applications using IIS
- Additionally, must have experience in using the following software tools:
- Microsoft Visual Studio,
- Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server),
- MS Office.
- Experience in development of Mobile Apps (iOS, Android) using Cordova, the Java programming language, Java Servlet Pages, as well as a working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems considered to be an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide a strong attention to detail
- A University or College degree in Computer Science or Computer / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of practical, hands-on development experience in web-based applications
- Works well within a team
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Dynamic problem-solver
- Good communications skills and ability to follow direction
- Excellent English communication skills: written, oral, and interpersonal. French is considered an asset.