Title: Assembler – (12- Month Contract)
Reporting to: Leadhand
The top priorities concerning the successful applicant will be to understand the job and to coordinate with the lead hand and QA staff. The ideal candidate for this position will have a team player attitude and have the ability to work when under pressure. Due to the nature of this position someone who has maturity and judgement would be best suited. The quality and quantity of the output will measure performance. Opportunities for advancement and growth could be to team leader.
1. Must abide by all Health and Safety Rules and have demonstrated commitment to good housekeeping/organizational practices.
2. Responsible for high Manufacturing Reporting Quality, Just-In-Time, and compliance to company standards.
3. Maintain working relationships with others.
4. Strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the work environment, this includes active participation in company committees, project teams and relevant job training
5. Commit to your self-development goals as discussed with your supervisor and attend all company-sponsored training.
6. ISO 9001 training.
Aspects of position:
Amphenol Canada is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity you should advise Amphenol, in a timely fashion, of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.