Your overall responsibility is to clean and maintain the guestrooms to hotel standards while ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Strip and make all beds in guest rooms according to company standards
- Clean all washrooms in guest rooms according to company standards
- Properly vacuum complete carpet area in guest rooms
- Any maintenance problems to be reported to Supervisor immediately
- Any room damages to be reported to housekeeper immediately
- Proper stocking and maintaining of your cart at all times
- Double check drawers and cupboards to ensure nothing was left behind by guest
- Follow Lost and Found procedures
- All rooms to be cleaned according to company standards
- Ensure room literature is properly placed in rooms
- Hotel standard is to clean 16 rooms per day at 30 minutes per room.
- Cleaning of public areas as required
- Always conscientious of Health and Safety when performing duties
- Helps co-workers when need arises
The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
- Must be polite & courteous
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work as a team or independently
- Must be flexible to work any shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)