The Dishwasher position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards of glassware, tableware, utensils, pots and pans using machine and manual methods. The dishwasher is also responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitized dish area.
- Maintains a clean and organized dish room and work area.
- Cleans dishes and operates a dish washing machine.
- Ensure all dishes, cutlery, glassware etc are cleaned to standards
- Emptying trash bins
- Team player, communicates professionally
- Lives the Brand
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Performs duties which require bending & reaching
- Lifting & transporting up to 50-pound containers, dish racks, and trashcans
- Standing or moving, for up to 8+ hours
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Maintains a well-groomed appearance
- Follows all uniform guidelines
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards
- Recycling products, where possible
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Must possess strong listening skills.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds or more.
- Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here may be representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.