1. Undergraduate (for any major),
2. Assist the CEO to find global cuisine and interesting culture, and bring novel and special things to China;
3. Follow the CEO to the countries all over the world to experience the national characteristics of the small-scale art performance and the taste of food, etc.
4. Record-keeping and recording (no need for professional photographic techniques);
5. Itinerary plan and arrangement;
6. persons who are interested in tourism, sports, literature and art or reading;
$40,000 to $69,000
Provided: Accommodation, lunch, insurance, holiday round-trip airfare, bonuses.