Title: Sales Representative
Location: Toronto, Ontario.
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: $14 per hour (with hourly rate increase upon hitting targets)
Connect6 Group Inc. is looking to bring in a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage in customer acquisition with some of biggest brands in Canada. You will gain first hand experience on how to handle different customer objections, drive sales and improve self-confidence. The Sales representative will be working inside a store and will be approaching and speaking to customers on the benefits of a credit card and encouraging them to both apply and activate the card in the store.
You’ll be working either in a group of 2 people or independently. You will have constant access to a Project Manager who will be responsible for coaching while you’re at your shift.
The days of work are Wednesday to Sunday from 10am-6pm the position is full time and permanent.
Who we are:
- Connect6 Group is a leading marketing agency that specializes in all forms of marketing: direct sales, event marketing, and digital lead generation. We work with big clients such as Canadian Tire, Air Miles and Longos to drive customer acquisitions through promoting and marketing their financial products.
- With our humble beginning from the Georgian Bay area, Connect6 Group has rapidly grown into a nation wide company with active operation in the GTA, Atlantic Canada and the South Western Ontario area just to name a few. With our growth, Connect6 Group is an industry changer and leader in event sales, and face to face marketing.
Why Connect6 Group Inc:
- With extensive paid training and continuous coaching, we are committed to your growth and success within the company
- Personal growth and self improvement is one of the most important things we value in our candidates, and this opportunity will allow you to develop confidence, perseverance and communication skills which are all invaluable assets not just in your career, but also in your life
- Lucrative pay + uncapped commission
- Work on behalf of the top brands in Canada
- Engage and network with different customers in given community
- Positive attitude and a friendly personality
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Enjoys a competitive environment, willingness to grow and succeed
- Willing to learn mindset with a bright smile
This opportunity will require weekly travel where the sales representative will travel outside the GTA area and stay in a hotel paid for by the company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.