Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
In this role, you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with one of our customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and respond efficiently to their inquiries in order to maintain high customer satisfaction;
- Handle customer complaints with confidence, provide appropriate solutions within the time limits and ensure follow up to ensure resolution;
- Ensure excellent service standards;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents with our new system;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers;
Your ideal background:
- College diploma;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative, in aviation/MRO;
- Bilingual (English & French), oral and written;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Knowledge of structural repair manuals (SRM) and components maintenance manuals (CMM) on composite and/or sheet metal structure (an asset);
- Knowledge of composites and aerostructures (an asset).
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills;
- Active listening;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Attention to detail, meticulous;
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentations and manuals;
- Proactive with problem solving skills;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as alone with little supervision.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!
Please submit your CV by email at: