Join our growing team!
M1 Composites is looking for a passionate and hardworking Sales & Contract Coordinator
to join our rapidly growing team. We offer a world-class working environment, fostering teamwork, creative thinking, and innovation in our day-to-day operations.
To excel in this role, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment and have excellent communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of M1’s capabilities and future potential for engineering, manufacturing & repair on a wide range of commercial and military aircraft structures and components;
- Search for and identify potential government contracts that are in-line with M1’s capabilities and strategy;
- Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person;
- Coordinate and arrange client events, meetings, appointments and conferences;
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients;
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs);
- Write and distribute proposals, contracts, service agreements and briefing documents for internal and external meetings;
- Create and maintain client database and mail lists;
- Track submitted proposals and provide feedback to management;
- Develop internal procedures to streamline the bidding processes;
Your ideal background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or education in a relevant field;
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience;
- Experience with legal contracts (Service Agreements);
- Experience with Canadian and US Government contracts;
- Knowledge of composites and/or the aerospace industry is an asset.
What you’ll need:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Advanced computer skills with web browsing and applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as actively collaborating in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English with impeccable writing. Working proficiency in conversational French.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!
Please send your resume to: