Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ill do:
- Define the steps of manufacturing and repair of various aircraft components;
- Generate work instructions;
- Develop repair procedures;
- Ensure the procedures inspection;
- Ensure the production process advances according to procedures and intervene with modifications if necessary;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of production processes and cost reduction;
- Modify the bill of materials to optimize the production sequences;
- Examine and optimize manufacturing and repair methods of aircraft parts and sub-assemblies;
- Identify tooling needs;
- Ensure sound workplace ergonomics and identify health and safety guidelines;
- Provide technical support to production;
- Develop and maintain a database of the parts, documentation, and processes;
- Carefully study the customers’ orders, estimates, plans, and drawings and choose the ideal method to be used for production;
- Interpreted and validate technical drawings (engineering, assembly, repair, etc.)
- Understand and implement engineering changes;
- Ensure deadlines, cost, and quality standards are met throughout the production process.
Your ideal background:
- College Diploma in aerospace or equivalent or other relevant training;
- Bilingual (English & French), fluent in English and French with strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Knowledge of structural repair manuals (SRM) and components maintenance manuals (CMM) on composite and/or sheet metal structure (an asset).
What you’ill need :
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals;
- Proactive with problem solving skills;
- To be meticulous in your workmanship and documentation;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as alone with little supervision.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!