We are looking for a Senior Client Management Rock Star with proven leadership ability that is highly organized and knows what it takes to deliver over and above Client expectations 110% of the time!
In this role you will be instrumental in leading your team in the exceptional delivery of all day to day business requirements for a variety of experiential marketing programs and campaigns while managing an exciting portfolio of client brands.
The Senior Client Manager will also be an important member of the Senior Management team and a strong culture carrier for the organization.
- Attend all client meetings and act as the lead client contact for all communications
- Build relationships with the client and grow business by identifying and activating new business growth opportunities
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and programs for client
- Create and manage work-back schedules and playbooks for your teams
- Responsible for contracts, reports, budget management, reconciliation and all other required client administrative management
- Manage, train, motivate and mentor a multi-disciplinary team including Client Managers, Program Managers and Coordinators
- Weekly and frequent client status reporting with team and respective clients
- Take direction from Senior Management to implement business improvement strategies
- Travel for in-person meetings with existing and potential clients to develop key relationships and manage client programs
- Work closely with all internal department leads i.e.; accounting, staffing, creative and operations to develop best practices and strategies to deliver above program / campaign expectations
- Attend events/activations in field, travel to support project needs as required
- Any other duties with reason and capability associated with this role
- Effective executive leadership skills with the ability to: lead a team to achieving corporate goals and objectives; influence the actions and opinions of others in a desired direction
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and delegate tasks; develop realistic action plans while being pro-active with time constraints and resource availability
- Superior verbal and written communication, business acumen
- Strongly developed problem solving skills to understand client and team business, needs, priorities
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to travel (travel/accommodations will be reimbursed)
- Proficiency in Google Suite of applications and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility – required to work some weekends, holidays and evenings as required
Experience Must Haves:
- University degree in Marketing and or Event management, Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- 3-5 + years of proven previous experience managing multiple large-scale national projects, accounts or clients in a Experiential Marketing agency capacity
- 2 + years managing others in a mid-senior role
- Strategically strong, with a focus on maintaining and growing the client’s business through strong relationships and the ability to see opportunities
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong operations management skills
- Leadership through strong organizational skills
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others.
- Ability to intuitively adjust presentation communication style and content to suit various audiences and situations
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A leadership mentality and proven experience managing others while working cohesively on a team
- Valid driver’s licence with regular access to a vehicle
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
Land on the Top of the Application pile with:
- Previous experience working with Natural Insight, Zoho, Beanworks or Tableau
- Bilingual – Proficiency in French is not required but is a major asset!
- Previous experience managing programs across international boarders (US)
- Competitive Salary
- Health Spending Account
- Flexible work environment
- Fun, casual and collaborative culture
- Casual dress code
- Free on-site parking / 2 blocks from TTC station
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site! There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace in the summer.
Interested Applicants: Email your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position to Chantal at firstname.lastname@example.org , pls indicate Senior Client Manager on the subject line.
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Previous applicants to similar roles within the last 6 months need not apply. No phone calls, recruitment agencies or email inquiries, please.
RHODDY Marketing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Where Madness brings Genius to life!
Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!