We are looking for Program / Account Management Rock Stars with an extreme passion for Experiential Marketing! Someone who knows what it takes to deliver beyond expectations 110% of the time in a fully integrated agency setting.
In this role you will be instrumental in supporting the client services team on the exceptional delivery of all day to day business requirements for many of our exciting clients, all while working in a fun, innovative and collaborative environment.
- Deliver flawless execution of Experiential Marketing programs from start to finish
- Manage and motivate our Interns, Coordinators and Field Teams, Supervisors, to ensure all activations are executed by well-trained and engaging staff
- Training Brand Ambassadors and providing ongoing coaching and performance management as per field feedback
- Performing administrative duties related to Brand Ambassador and program management
- Scheduling Brand Ambassadors for shifts, manage and maintain schedules and approving hours worked for payroll
- Sourcing and contacting vendors, suppliers, venue and event locations to book and confirm program logistics
- Managing provided budgets within set program guidelines
- Booking vehicles, venues, hotels, flights, etc.
- Professionally representing RHODDY Marketing Group and client on-site at events
- Creating client wrap up and execution reports
- Preparing presentations
- Visiting events in-field to assist with set up, supervise Brand Ambassadors and gather insight on consumer experience
- Assist in the creative and strategic development of integrated experiential marketing solutions for new and existing clients.
- Previous XM program / account Management experience is mandatory!
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- 1 year min of previous experience managing projects, accounts or clients internally, in a marketing agency capacity
- 2+ years of in-field experience as a Field Supervisor / Manager / Team Lead
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others
- Ability to intuitively adjust presentation communication style and content to suit various audiences
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding time-frames
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A leadership mentality and proven experience managing others while working cohesively on a team
- Valid driver’s licence with regular access to a vehicle
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Bilingual English and French is not required but is a major asset
Land on the Top of the Application pile with:
- Previous experience working with Natural Insight, Zoho, Beanworks or Tableau
- Bilingual – Proficiency in French is not required but is a major asset!
- Previous experience managing programs across international boarders (US)
- Competitive Salary
- Health Spending Account
- Flexible work environment
- Fun, casual and collaborative culture
- Casual dress code
- Free on-site parking / 2 blocks from TTC station
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site! There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace in the summer.
Interested Applicants: Email your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position to Chantal at email@example.com , pls indicate Program Coordinator on the subject line.
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Previous applicants to similar roles within the last 6 months need not apply. No phone calls or recruitment agency inquiries, please.
Where Madness brings Genius to life!
Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
RHODDY Marketing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.