Do you like Japanese tapas?
Want to work in an upbeat and festive vibe with an outgoing and energetic team??
Then this is for you!
KINKA IZAKAYA is now hiring!
Positions (Part-time / Full-time)
- Back of House/Kitchen positions ($14.00~/hour) + tips (with applicable holiday pay, vacation pay, premium pay)
- Front of House positions/Servers ($12.20~/hour) + tips (with applicable holiday pay, vacation pay, premium pay)
Eligible to work more than 1 year;
Commitment to excellent service;
SmartServe certified for Front of House;
Passionate about food, people, and team work;
Excellent communication skills;
A “work hard, play hard” attitude that always puts our guests first; and
Japanese language skills, previous restaurant experience are an asset but not required.
- Kinka Izakaya Original (398 Church Street, Toronto,ON M5B 2A2)
- Kinka Izakaya Bloor (559 Bloor Street West, Toronto,ON M5S 1Y6)
- Staff discount across all Kinka Family group restaurants in Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo, and Seoul (KINKA IZAKAYA, KINTON RAMEN, JaBistro, NEO COFFEE BAR, KINKA SUSHI BAR IZAKAYA)
- Staff meal after each shift
- Staff party
*Please mention in your CV that the position and location you are applying for, reason for your application must be included in your cover letter or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*we also welcome to receive your resume at the restaurant.
About ourselves (http://www.kinka.com/)
An izakaya is a Japanese pub, an inviting place to enjoy exquisite food and drinks. KINKA IZAKAYA was established in the winter of 2009 in the heart of downtown Toronto, and now three locations in downtown Toronto, and one in Montreal. When you walk through our doors, you will feel as though you’re dining in Japan and we offer an authentic dining experience of popular Japanese eateries, and superior Japanese -style hospitality. At Kinka Izakaya our mission is to serve each and everyone of our guests “happiness” with both our mouth-watering dishes and our highest quality service.