Your new company
S&S Interior Design Inc., began with the need for accessory and furniture rentals in Vancouver and the surrounding area, has grown not only into home staging and styling services but also provides consultation services to meet clients’ unique tastes and personalized designing needs.
With a goal of maximizing the value of clients’ properties, our interior designers transform empty properties into homes that look both luxurious and lived in, enticing buyers with style and sophistication that feels just within their reach. On average, our homes sell 80% faster and for 20% higher prices than unstaged homes.
At present, we are seeking a professional and dynamic Marketing Coordinator with a background in interior design, architecture or construction to develop our company to a new stage.
Your new role
- Work alongside the company manager in developing marketing plans and strategies
- Plan and implement regular marketing activities to attract channels, partners, and target clients
- Promote the company via online and offline platforms to shape company brand image
- Update information, pictures, and success cases on the company website periodically and record and analyze website visitors
- Manage the company accounts of social media such as WeChat, Facebook, and Twitter
- Conduct a wide range of 'desk research' into the company's competitors, clients and marketing, and prepare market analysis
- Produce and distribute all marketing materials including brochures, leaflets, posters, reservation packs, etc. and ensure all marketing materials are up to date in line with the company brand
- Coordinate the full marketing mix with the inside project or design team
- Deliver a regular program of key client engagement activities, support/ arrange client meetings and attend local marketing events to identify opportunities
What you’ll need to succeed
- Diploma or above in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Knowledge of Interior Design, Architecture, or Construction preferred
- 2+ years of related marketing experience in interior design or construction companies preferred
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice
- An eye for creative marketing opportunities is a prefer
- Experience in using common design or e-marketing software, such as, Photoshop, Mailchimp, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Energetic with a strong work ethic, creative and self-motivation
- Some flexibility to work out of hours and on weekends, if required
What you’ll get in return
A full-time, permanent career
Competitive salaries of $22-$26 per hour+bonus, 40 hours a week
Comprehensive benefits packages offered, includes paid annual & sick leave, public holidays
Open & collaborative workplace
High energy work environment
What you need to do now
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and work samples to email@example.com.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.