Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. is rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel and courier delivery.
- Shift will be from 11:00am-7:00pm. Work in different shifts and Saturday may be required.
- Relocate, Re-organize, and/or pick & pack freight in the warehouse.
- Loading/Unloading freight from assorted trailers, vans, or 5 tons.
- Use of pallets jacks, dollies, and power and/or manual forklifts.
- Scanning and verifying all shipping paperwork/documentation/counts to freight.
- Labelling freight to the appropriate destination.
- Warehouse & building maintenance – sweeping, cleaning, storing & moving warehouse & office, loading dock & exterior maintenance (shoveling, garbage etc).
- Previous warehouse experience.
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment
- Experience operating a forklift, pallet jack, or other warehouse material handling equipment preferred
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
- Hard working. Work ethic to complete tasks well and fully
- Can work independently and follow instruction and timelines
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Please reply with your resume and rate of pay.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.