NOTE: Please do not apply if you are not holding Canadian work permit or Permanent Residency and who cannot work 40 hours per week.
Are you IT professional new to Canada? Are you a new graduate?
We have openings at Landed Experts technologies for a combined employment and training program starting in September:
We hire you part time and guarantee you a full time well-paying job soon if:
- You are a Landed Immigrant or have work permit with a previous experience in IT market. We give you the Canadian Experience you need and mentor you to work.
- You are a new Software Engineer or Computing Science graduate who has not been able to find work. We hire you part time and mentor you to enter the market as a competitively paid full time employee.
- We offer you a part time job for a 3 months term of internship for 4 hours a day. Along with that we mentor you in the remaining 4 hours of your working day. We will involve you in exciting leading-edge IT projects to give you the experience in finding a full -time job.
- We offer a maximum 3 months personalized mentoring/work experience plan that guarantees your placement within 6 months of starting the program.
- Depending on your performance at work with us we will provide you with references and program completion certificate to facilitate finding your next job.
- Depending on Landed Experts' needs we may offer you a full-time job with a competitive compensation package.
- During the program, we would provide you hands on experience and mentor you at the same time so you will be technically confident and equipped with all you need to get a full-time job in Canada. We would also guide you on how to find and apply for full-time jobs to clear the interview successfully.
How to proceed:
The first step is to asses if you are eligible for the program. To perform the assessment just send us your updated resume and a short summary of your professional experience.
- We will review your resume and most likely would continue with a phone interview. If you meet the program requirements we would ask you to come to our office for a face to face meeting and discuss how we can hire you and help you with introducing you to the Canadian IT Job market.
- As you will be working part- time for Landed Experts during the duration of the program you will be paid a starting salary for the hours you work. There will be a registration fee to register in the program.
If you have any specific questions related to the posting please do not hesitate to send us an email or you can contact me on 604-260-5482
Job Type: Part-time