- Putting inventory away in its correct location.
- Packing, wrapping and labeling products onto skids.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Moving stock throughout the warehouse using a Reach Truck, only if employees holds a valid license.
- Picking orders for customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Checking stock on skids to ensure that the delivery is correct.
- Makes sure that incoming and outgoing products and material are in good condition.
- Responsible for carrying out assigned housekeeping tasks.
- Responsible for carrying out any other duties assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum one year of Warehouse experience
- Responsible and extremely reliable
- Basic math skills
- Good health and physical strength, able to lift a minimum 50 lbs or less.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy in following instructions
- 1 Order Picker 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- 2 Order Pickers 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 1 Receiver 9:00 am – 6:00pm
- 1 Stock Replenishment 9:00 am – 6:00pm
Robertson Electric Wholesale is a highly regarded electrical distributor in Canada. Headquartered in Vaughan, ON with branches across Canada and approximately 250 employees and growing! Robertson has demonstrated steady and secure growth since new ownership in 2008, proving to be a dominant player in the industries we serve.
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us
- Robertson Electric Wholesale is an established and fast-growing company
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Opportunities for growth and development
Robertson Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
Please be informed that the position is contingent upon successful completion of a Mandatory Criminal background check.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time