FULL TIME - YEAR ROUND - EMPLOYMENT
- To start $12.00 to $13.00 / hour
- Overtime is available @ $16.88
- after 44 hours
- Minimum of 40 hours / week
- Encouraged to work overtime
- Required to work various jobs on production lines assembling Hors d’oeuvres
- Hors d’oeuvres are predominately Seafood, (fish, shellfish, crustacean)
- Potential applicants will require good hand eye coordination and hand dexterity to assemble and form Hors d’oeuvres
- Production lines are modular, ever changing requiring applicants to work different jobs week to week
General Production Tasks as follows but not limited to
- Preparation of ingredients for use for production
- Assembling finished products on conveyor lines
- Observing the flow and manipulating the flow of finished product through equipment
- Perform line checks of finished product at various stages of manufacturing
- Pack finished product onto trays or other means of conveyances
- Feed or collect finished product flowing through sealing equipment
- Package finished product into retail or institutional packaging
- Rack or prepare ingredients for following days production
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Sanitation during and post production
- Participate in production and sanitation training
- Able to work well and get along with fellow employees
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Flexible work schedule to include early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Some knowledge of weights and measures
- Attention to detail as it applies to quality of work
- Sensitivity and concern for personal time management and productivity
- Meet and exceed set individual min. output / attainment standards
- Overtime as required
- In regular attendance
- Cooperative and receptive to an ever changing work environment.
- Ambient temperature of plant 10⁰C / 50⁰F.
- Static standing.
- Lifting or moving between 2.26kg to 13.6kg may be required.
- Exposed to fish, shellfish, and crustaceans to include crab, lobster and shrimp
How to Apply
- In Person, we are located in the Scoudouc Industrial Park at 20 Pattison St.
- Fax your resume to 506-532-4345
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Or call Dave Fletcher @ 506.532.3010 Ext 208