20 Auburn St. SE Calgary, Alberta T3M2M4
Seeking a professional bank teller position that will allow me to utilized acquired customer service, cash handling, and sales experience.
- Create awell know customer experience at every intelligence and look for ways to share continuity developing amendment of the overall customer experience.
- Complete moneytransactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments such as deposits,withdrawals bill payment and other account transaction for clients in a concrete adequate way.
- Secure ofthe customer area is professional and inviting in
- Assure ofcustomer problems are handled correctly, intensify issues when necessary.
- Eager to expose porchleadership in the customer lounge, Assist & opinions about what could or should be complete about a situation and self-serve as of the branch with goal to deliver and improved customer experienced constitute perfect result by greeting and engaging clients in an area of sale service and enlightening discussion.
Establish and Maintain Team effort
- Commit with actual working surrounding conditions.
- Actively engage in the performance management system.
- Meet acknowledge specific development objective by using learning
- Actively engage in daily affairs and prepare huddle.
Kids Stop childcare (primary caregiver) still working 2017-2018
Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities. Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them. Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
Ethel, M, Johnson Elementary school before and aftercare school program 2015 -2016
Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development. Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs. Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
Dollar Store (Customer service representative) 2015, July -Dec (Part-time)
- Provide a full range of cash handling, customer service and sales duties in a fast-paced environment. Sales responsible for achieving daily sales goals. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas. Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges. Achieved various financial activity like deposits withdrawal and bill payment for multiple clients precisely and accurately. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
Saeeda Academy, Karachi, Pakistan JAN,2013- APR,2014
Customer Service Representative
Maintaining Ques for the Customer inquiries to make sure it escalates to the concerned department on the right time. Follow up to the Technical Department to make sure problem will solved as soon as possible. Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- State Bank of Pakistan for Six Months as a researcher on Domestic Money Market Department, responsibility to maintain risk crisis for Bank Market about Bankruptcy, Audit for the Banking Mortgages & other related risk factors.
- National Bank of Pakistan for Six Months as Finance Analyst, responsible to maintain audit for the bank to maintain the risk factors and maintain all the different environment of the bank related to the financial matters.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master’s in business administration (MBA-HRM) Jinnah University, Karachi, Pakistan
Bachelor’s degree in finance Jinnah University, Karachi, Pakistan.
Certificate Course of "English Language" benchmark 7 in Calgary
Clerical assistant diploma for 6 months (Nov - Apr) 2016
Bookkeeping online diploma for 6-months 1st Jan 2018 – 1st June 2018
Kulbeer Sohal (Manager at Wendy’s)4038030539