Are you an exceptionally customer-focused individual who would enjoy consulting with our members and handling all of the items on their personal to-do list while bringing your diverse interests and passions into work every day? Do you enjoy talking to people and trying to understand what they truly need? Are you intellectually curious and resourceful problem-solver? If so, then this job is for you!
As an Lifestyle Consultant/Concierge for the Aspire Lifestyles team based in our call center in Burlington, Ontario, you are part of our world class customer service team that provides extraordinary care to our clients with the goal of driving superior customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. We are experts at creating memorable experiences.
Whether you are finding dining reservations in Paris, or tickets to the sold-out show in New York City, the requests are always unique and interesting. As a Lifestyle Consultant, you will work in the call center in Burlington, servicing a high volume of customer inquiries through inbound and outbound virtual channels (phone, email, etc.) with an elite level of customer service.
Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and Concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high performance Concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions. Join a dynamic and leading concierge company that offers a competitive package:
- $31K with the ability to earn up to $45K annually, depending on performance and hours worked
- Overtime potential
- Monthly performance based bonuses
- Quarterly Pay for Performance Bonus
- Company PAID health, dental and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- RRSP program with company match
- Paid time off program starting at 15 days per year
- Paid statutory holidays and floating holidays
- Service Awards
- Career Break Program
- Career opportunities to move into a more senior concierge roles or leadership positions
- Variety of shift offerings in our (24/7) call center; Afternoon and Evening Shifts Available
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver white glove Concierge services, assisting with tasks including placing dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, ticket inquiries, assistance while travelling and more.
- Provide meaningful and relevant insight to customers regarding the services that their Concierge can provide for them
- Recommend tailored solutions to the customer to drive brand loyalty
- Identify opportunities to proactively meet member needs to deliver customized recommendations and services; focusing on value-added solutions
- Utilize a variety of resources including search engines, websites and internal resources to research customer requests with the goal of delivering meaningful and valuable solutions
- Utilize multiple complex systems to accurately document and research customer information
- Maintain acceptable performance standards including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Works in a fast paced, structured call center environment
- No sales required
Job Specific Competencies:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Superior customer service and communication skills are a must, with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Experience in a white glove or luxury industry is an asset. Prior experience in the Hospitality, Travel, or Entertainment industries preferred.
- Must be internet savvy and proficient at navigating multiple systems at one time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aspire Lifestyles is committed to ensuring accessibility for all persons with a disability and to providing excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year