The Job Fair is a recruitment event where you can meet face to face with recruiters, HR Managers, and hiring companies. Being prepared and make good impression can make all the difference and help you strategically place yourself above many of the other job-seekers who are attending the fair.
Here are some tips to get well prepared before, during and after the Job Fair:
BEFORE THE JOB FAIR:
- Take a self-assessment to learn more about your personality, your skills, develop your strengths, your education, work experience, general and specific aptitudes.
- You have already written your resume and cover letter? Learn to introduce yourself.
- Prepare a presentation that will allow you to appear more at ease while staying natural.
- Prepare in advance your answers to questions you may be asked about your education and work experience, your strengths, your personality and training. Locate employers that interest you and send them your resume if possible before the show.
- Research the accuracy of the missions on the company's business, the business culture, sales, product(s), type of position you are applying for. Read about the company, its main activities and its history (year of foundation, recent mergers and acquisitions in relation to your experience and your career goals).
Looking for work? New Career? Immediate Hiring?
DO NOT MISS THE TORONTO JOB FAIR
Thursday, July 13th, 2017 From 1pm- 4pm at One King West Hotel Downtown Toronto.
More info about the Job Fair : http://www.wbgcanada.com/Toronto-Job-Fair-s/1179.htm
JOB SEEKER FREE ADMISSION BUT ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/Portal.na?iframe=false&digest=FnGv50x*
Make your resume public today so recruiters can find you and call you for interview. IT'S FREE.
Upload your Resume Today, click here : https://www.jobscanada.work/resumes/
Apply to hundreds of openings Jobs posted: https://www.jobscanada.work/jobs/
AFTER THE JOB FAIR
- Familiarize yourself with the place; Have a smile on your face. Have confidence in yourself and enjoy the occasion. Bring several copies of your resume.
- Be yourself! Be curious, welcoming, friendly and full of positive energy.
- Be proactive with employers and visitors that you will meet on the scene.
- Allow a minimum of one hour to two hours for your visit. Stand in line at several booths in order to meet with potential employers. Take your time, be patient and wait your turn. Network and talk to other candidates. You can meet new friends and try new things, and even create other opportunities. You never know!
DURING THE JOB FAIR :
- During your visit, give yourself some time to network.
- Enjoy a diverse range of activities and services that enable visitors to discover the different facets of the show and explore the various possibilities and opportunities for exchange, creative and inspiring ideas with experts and major players in the field of employment, training and continuing education, career development etc...
- Our team is glad to welcome you to give you assistance and answer any questions to help you prepare for your visit and help throughout the duration of the event.
- The entire team at Jobs Canada will be available on site to help you prepare yourself and answer all your questions. Our team is here to help you !
- Fresh water available at all times on site for all job seekers.
Continue reading : http://www.wbgcanada.com/Job-Seeker-Registration-